Ingredients for 4:
- 400 gr tofu
- 200 gr oat cream
- 2 white onions
- 1 fresh green pepper about 4 cm long
- 4 tablespoons of ground fresh turmeric root
- 4 tablespoons of chopped fresh ginger root
- 6 tablespoons chopped parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cucchaio of dry coriander powder
Sprinkle with coriander, sprinkle with olive oil and salt lightly. Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
In the meantime, chop the onions, put them in a wok pot and fry them with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, ginger, turmeric and a pinch of salt.
When the onion is soft, add the tofu, mix well and continue cooking until the tofu is golden.
At this point add the cream of oats, season with salt, mix and extinguish the fire.
Serve hot or room temperature, sprinkled with chopped parsley (or, if you like, fresh coriander).